The Z400 is an HP Professional Workstation. This workstation utilizes
Xeon QC/6C Processors as well is DDR3 ECC Memory. Refurbished
Z400's are ideal for customers that require multiple displays and use
heavy amounts of processing power. Z400's offer stunning physical design
while not skimping on performance.
HP Z400 Specs:
- Processor: Supports up to one Xeon DC/QC W35XX, QC E55XX, or 6C X56XX Processors
- Memory: Supports up to 24GB PC1333 ECC DDR3 Memory
- Hard Drives: Supports up to 2 x SATA/SAS/SSD Hard Drives (controller required for SAS)
- Network Port: 1 x 10/100/1000 Embedded Broadcom Network Port
- Power Supply: 475W Power Supply
- I/O Slots: 2 x PCIe x16, 1 x PCIe X8 Gen 1, 1 x PCIe x8 Gen 2, 2 x PCI
- SATA Ports: 4 Embedded Sata Ports (supports software raid 0, 1, 5, 10, and NCQ)
- Optical Drive: Supports DVD/DVD-CDRW/DVD-RW Optical Drives
- PS2 Ports: Supports PS2 or USB Keyboard and Mice
- USB 2.0 Ports: 6 Total (4 in back, 2 in front)
- Audio: Integrated High Def Realtek ALC262
- Operating System: Supports Windows Vista, 7, 8 (not included)
Need a different configuration? Email Pat@serverworlds.com for a custom quote?
The Z400 is a fully tested HP Workstation.
The Z400 has been fully refurbished by Serverworlds.com. The Z400
will be professionally packed and shipped out via fedex to the Lower 48 States.
Units are cleaned and fully tested but will have slight scratches and possibly small dents in the side covers.
Free Ground Shipping to the lower 48 States
30 Day Warranty