The Poweredge M610 is a Dell Blade Server. It is compatible
with the M1000E Blade Enclosure. The M610 has great I/O speed
and can support up to 2 x 6 Core Xeon Processors. Refurbished
Poweredge M610's also supports up to 192GB of DDR3 1333Mhz
ECC Reg Memory. Custom configure your own Poweredge M610 today!
Poweredge M610 Specs:
- Processor: Supports up to 2 x QC L55XX/E55XX/E56XX or 2 x 6C L56XX/E56XX/X56XX Xeon Processors
- Memory: Supports up to 192GB of DDR3 1333Mhz ECC Reg Memory (12 slots)
- Hard Drives: Supports up to 2 x SAS/SATA 2.5" Hot Plug Drives
- Controller: Supports SAS 6IR, Perc 6IR, H200, and H700 Perc Controllers
- Network: Two Embedded Broadcom NetXtreme II 5709 Gigabit Nics
- Video: G200 Matrox w/8MB
- Mezzanine Cards: Supports Optional Mezzanine Cards
- Remote Access: iDrac6 Enterprise (supports optional vFlash)
- USB Ports: 2 x USB Ports
- SD-Reader: Embedded SD-Reader
- Life Cyle Controller: Integrated
- Operating System: Not Available
Need a different configuration? Email Jake@serverworlds.com for a custom quote.
The Poweredge M610 is a fully tested Dell Blade Server.
The Poweredge M610 has been fully refurbished by Serverworlds.com. The Poweredge M610
will be professionally packed and shipped out via fedex to the Lower 48 States.
Free Ground Shipping to the lower 48 States
30 Day Warranty
Posted by Unknown on 28th Feb 2016
Awesome price and fast shipping. I did have a drive fail in warranty. The replaced the drive quickly.
Exactly What i wanted
Posted by love on 14th Feb 2015
I was able to configure a customer M610 exactly how I needed it. I didn't wait any time waiting for an online quote. The server arrived 5 days after i ordered it. It has now been in production for 2 months without any issues.