The PowerEdge R640 is Dell 1U Rack Server. It is highly scalable while taking
up a a very small footprint of your server rack. The R630 Supports up to 2 x 28 Core
scalable processors. While also supporting up to 3TB of NVDIMM
ECC Registered Memory. Serverworlds.com will fully update all of the firmware on
the refurbished PowerEdge R640 prior to shipping it to your location. Need a
different configuration? Email Jake@serverworlds.com for a custom quote.
PowerEdge R640 Specs:
- Processor: Supports up to 2 x Scalable Xeon Processors
- Memory: Supports up to 192GB DDR4 or 3TB NVDIMM Memory (24 Slot)
- Hard Drive: Supports up to 4 x SAS/SATA 3.5" Hot Plug HDD
- Controller: Supports H330, H730, or H740P Raid Controllers
- Network: 4 x 10/100/1000 Network Daughter Card (Supports Optional Daughter Cards)
- Remote Access: Supports Optional Drac 9 Enterprise Remote Access
- USB Ports: 4 Ports (2 on Back, 1 Internal, 1 on Front)
- I/O Slots: 3 x PCIe Slots (3 x Half Height)
- SD-Reader: 1 x Integrated SD-Reader (Supports Optional Dual SD-Reader)
- Serial Port: 1 x Integrated Serial Port
- Power Supplies: Supports up to 2 x 495W/750W/1100W/1600W Power Supplies
- Optical Drive: Supports DVD, DVD/CD-RW, or DVD-RW Ultra Slim Optical Drives
- Rails: Supports 2/4Post Ready Rail Kits
- Bezel: Supports and Optional Decorative Bezel w/key
- Warranty: Serverworlds 1 year NBD Parts Warranty (Free Shipping to the lower 48 States)
The PowerEdge R640 is a fully tested Dell server.
The PowerEdge R640 has been fully refurbished by Serverworlds.com.
The PowerEdge R640 will be professionally packed and shipped out via
FedEx to the Lower 48 States.
Free Ground Shipping to the lower 48 States
Serverworlds 1 Year NBD Parts Warranty (Free shipping to lower 48 states)