PowerEdge R740 Specs:
- Processor: Supports up to 2 x Xeon Silver, Gold, or Platinum Processors
- Memory: Supports up to 3TB DDR4 ECC Reg Memory
- Hard Drive: Supports up to 8 x 2.5" Hot Plug HDD
- Controller: Supports H330, H730, and H740 Controllers
- Network: 4 x 10/100/1000 Daughter Card (supports optional upgrades)
- Remote Access: iDrac 9 Express w/Life Cycle Controller (Optional idrac 9 Enterprise)
- Power Supply: Supports 2 x 495W, 2 x 750W, or 2 x 1100W Power Supplies
- Optical Drive: Not Included
- Rails: Supports optional 2/4 Post or 4 Post Ready Rails
- Decorative Bezel: Supports an optional Decorative bezel w/key
- Operating System: Not Included
- Warranty: 3 Year NBD Dell Pro Support
The PowerEdge R740 is a fully tested Dell 2U Server.
The PowerEdge R740 has been fully refurbished by Serverworlds.com. The PowerEdge R740
will be professionally packed and shipped out via FedEx to the Lower 48 States.
Free Ground Shipping to the lower 48 States
Does this R740 have an Internal DVD-Rom?
Yes, it does support an optional internal optical drive.
What is the max memory for an R740?
If you have 2 processors installed you can install up to 3TB of DDR4 Memory.
How quickly will this server ship after it has been ordered?
We ship within 1 to 2 business days after that order has been placed. Contact us directly if you need expedited shipping.
Dell 3 or 5 Year NBD Onsite Basic Warranty (North America Only)
- Covers Major Chassis Components
- Hard Drives, SSDs, and NVMe are only Covered for the 1st Year
Dell 3 or 5 Year NBD Onsite Pro Support (Covers Most Locations Worldwide)
- Covers all of the components