The Poweredge T310 is a retired Dell Tower Server. This particular chassis includes the option for
Hot Plug Hard Drives and Power Supplies that allow for easy maintenance and extra redundancy.
The T310 Supports up to 4 x 3.5" SAS/SATA/SSD Hard Drives as well as 32GB of DDR3 Registered
Quad Rank Memory. It also utilizes a LCD diagnostic display to help you quickly diagnose issues when they arrise.
Refurbished Poweredge T310 Servers are ideal for small business solutions such as: Print Server,
File Server, DNS Server. Are you worried about noise level for your office? Don't worry, the
Poweredge T310 is a very quiet low power consumption server. Configure your server today!
Need a different configuration? Email Jake@serverworlds.com for a custom quote.
Poweredge T310 Specs:
- Processor: Supports Xeon QC X34XX Series Processors
- Memory: Supports up to 32GB of DDR2 Quad Rank ECC Registered Memory
- Hard Drive(s): Supports up to 4 x 3.5" SAS/SATA/SSD Hot Plug Hard Drives
- Controller: Supports SAS 6i, Perc 6i, H200, and H700 Raid Controllers
- Network: 2 x 10/100/1000 Embedded Broadcom 5709 Network Ports
- Video: Integrated Matrox G200eW 8MB Video Card
- USB Ports: 8 Ports (2 on Front, 4 on Back, 2 Internal)
- I/O Slots: 2 x PCIe x1, 1 x PCIe x4, 1 x PCIe x8, 1 x PCIe x8 (Dedicate Storage)
- Remote Access: Supports Drac 6 Enterprise
- Power Supplies: 2 x 400W Power Supplies (Standard)
- Optical Drive: Supports DVD-Rom, DVD-RW Optical Drives
- Bezel: Decorative Bezel Included
- Operating System: Not Available
- Dimensions: Height 17.3" Width 8.6" Depth 20.5"
The Poweredge T310 is a fully tested Poweredge T310 Tower Server.
The Poweredge T310 has been fully refurbished by Serverworlds.com. The Poweredge T310
will be professionally packed and shipped out via fedex to the Lower 48 States.
Free Ground Shipping to the lower 48 States
If I order the Poweredge T310 without drives will it include drive trays?
No, it will include 3 drive blanks for airflow and one open slot. You can order trays using sku F238F.
What is the maximum memory on the T310 Server?
Max Memory is 32GB. (4 x 8GB 8500R Quad Rank Modules)
Can Install my own 4TB hard Drives in the Poweredge T310?
Yes, as long as you pick the H200 or H700 Controller and purchase drive trays 4TB drives will work.
We recommend using enterprise level hard drives for the best performance/reliablity.
This video will give you lots of information about the Poweredge T310 Server chassis. *This is an upgraded hotplug chassis*
Poweredge T310...This video will give you lots of information about the Powered...
1 Year (Ground) Parts Warranty
Powerfull + fast shipping
Posted by Unknown on 1st May 2015
Good stuff, shipped quickly. I'm very happy to make business with serverworld and I recommand this server for all SMB they need a server for start.
Posted by Todd L on 25th Nov 2014
Plenty of Power and very quiet.
This is a great small business server.