The Poweredge T610 is a 11 Gen Tower Server. This particular T610 supports
up to 8 x 3.5" SAS/SATA Drives. It also Supports up to 192GB of DDR3
ECC Reg memory and 2 x Xeon Processors. Poweredge T610's are ideal for
file server/backup servers.
*Scratch N Ding Chassis*
Poweredge T610 Specs:
- Processor: Supports up to 2 x E55XX/E56XX/L55XX/L56XX/X55XX/X56XX Xeon Processors
- Memory: Supports up to 192GB DDR3 ECC Reg Memory (12 Slots)
- Hard Drive(s): Supports up to 8 x 3.5" SAS/SATA Hot Plug Hard Drives
- Controller: Supports SAS 6IR, Perc 6iR, S300, H200, and H700 Controllers
- Network: 2 x 10/100/1000 Embedded Broadom 5709 Network Ports
- Remote Access: Integrated Drac 6 Express (Supports Optional Drac 6 Enterprise)
- Video: Integrated VGA Matrox w/8MB
- I/O Slots: 2 x PCIe x8, 3 x PCIe x4, 1 x PCIe x4 (Dedicated to Storage)
- Serial Port: 1 x Integrated Serial Port
- USB Ports: 9 Integrated USB Ports (2 on Front, 6 on Back, 1 Internal)
- Power Supplies: Supports up to 2 x 570W or 2 x 870W Power Supplies
- Optical Drive: Supports CD-Rom, DVD-Rom, or DVD-RW Optical Drives
- Bezel: Decorative Bezel w/Key
- Warranty: 30 Days Standard (Optional 90 Day or 1 Year Warranty)
The Poweredge T610 is a fully tested Dell Tower Server.
The Poweredge T610 has been fully refurbished by Serverworlds.com. The Poweredge T610
will be professionally packed and shipped out via fedex to the Lower 48 States.
Free Ground Shipping to the lower 48 States
1 Year (Ground) Parts Warranty
Great product and excellent service!
Posted by Peter Coburn on 12th Dec 2016
It was easy to configure the server we required and Serverworld not only supplied it at a great price, but built the server and delivered at no additional charge within a week of our order. Product support was prompt and knowledgeable from beginning to end.