Precision T5610 Specs:
- Processor: Supports up to 2 x Xeon E5-2600 V2 Processors
- Memory: Supports up to 128GB DDR3 1866Mhz Memory *Requires 2 processors to install more than 4 Modules*
- Hard Drives: Supports up to 2 x 3.5" or 4 x 2.5" SATA/SAS Hard Drives (SAS Drives require a controller)
- Graphics Card: Support up to 2 x PCIe x16 Graphics Cards
- Controllers: Integrated SCU 3GBPS SATA Raid Controller (0, 1, 5, 10)
- Optional Controllers: Supports Optional LSI 9217-8i Controllers
- Network: 1 x 10/100/1000 Integrated Intel 82579
- Audio: Integrated High-Definition ALC269Q Audio
- UBS Ports: 13 x USB Ports (1 on USB 3.0 on front, 3 x USB 2.0 on Front, 3 x USB 2.0 Internal, 3 x USB 2.0 on Back, 3 x USB 3.0 on Back)
- Serial Port: 1 x Integrated Serial Port
- PS2 Ports: 1 x PS2 Mouse Port, 1 x PS2 Keyboard Port
- I/O Slots: 1 x PCIe x4, 3 x PCIe x16, 1 x PCI 32Bit
- Power Supply: Standard 825W Watt Power Supply
- Optical Drive: Supports Slimline SATA Optical Drives
- Operating System: Supports Window 7, 8, and 10
*T5610's May have light scratches/blemishes on the decorative black bezel*
The Precsision T5610 is a fully tested Dell workstation.
The Precision T5610 has been fully refurbished by Serverworlds.com.
The Precision T5610 will be professionally packed and shipped out via
FedEx to the Lower 48 States.
Free Ground Shipping to the lower 48 States
1 Year (Ground) Parts Warranty
Posted by Unknown on 4th Mar 2019
This is the second unit I have purchased, they are great PCs for my sql admin as well as my own PC.
Posted by Paul on 19th Feb 2019
Great machine for the money, works great for our SQL developer and customer service is always great as well.
Great for gaming
Posted by Swiftblade on 16th Dec 2017
I recieved this workstation from Serverworlds and use it for gaming. It can play every game that I want to on the highest settings. This machine rocks!